FAQ: Designating a Beneficiary
- What happens when I designate my estate as the beneficiary of my RRIF?
- What happens when I designate a person other than my spouse as the beneficiary of my RRIF?
- What happens when I designate my spouse or common-law partner as the successor annuitant of my RRIF?
- Can I designate more than one beneficiary of my RRIF?
- Can I designate contingent beneficiaries?
- What if I do not designate a beneficiary for my RRIF?
- Can a Power Of Attorney designate a beneficiary?
- Can I make my RRIF beneficiary designation in my will?
- If my Estate doesn't have enough money to pay it's income tax bill, can the Canada Revenue Agency go after my RRIF's Designated Beneficiary for payment?
Tweets by @InvestingForMe
Follow Us |
How to Get Started:
Financial Planning & Budget:
Tools & Calculators:
- Net Worth Calculator
- Household Budget
- Education Expense Budget
- Loan Consolidation
- Mortgage Calculator
- Family Inventory