FAQ: Designating a Beneficiary
- Can I designate more than one beneficiary of my RRSP?
- Can I designate contingent beneficiaries?
- What if I do not designate a beneficiary for my RRSP?
- Can my Power of Attorney alter my account's designated beneficiary?
- Can I make my RRSP beneficiary designation in my will?
- If my Estate doesn't have sufficient assets to pay the income taxes owing, can the Canada Revenue Agency go after my RRSP's Designated Beneficiary for payment?
Tweets by @InvestingForMe
Follow Us |
How to Get Started:
Financial Planning & Budget:
Tools & Calculators:
- Net Worth Calculator
- Household Budget
- Education Expense Budget
- Loan Consolidation
- Mortgage Calculator
- Family Inventory