FAQ: RRSP Withdrawals
- How much income tax will I have to pay?
- Is there a limit to the amount I can withdraw from my RRSP?
- How much withholding tax will my RRSP administrator deduct from my withdrawal?
- How is my RRSP withdrawal recorded in my income tax return?
- After I have made a withdrawal from my RRSP can I re-contribute the amount withdrawn in the future?
- I am the annuitant of a Spousal RRSP. Can I withdraw funds from my Spousal Plan?
- Are there any exceptions to the attribution rules for withdrawals from a Spousal RRSP?
- I contribute to a Spousal RRSP for my spouse. Can I withdraw some of my contributions from the Spousal account?
- I can make an RRSP contribution in kind. Can I also make an in kind withdrawal from my RRSP?
Tweets by @InvestingForMe
Follow Us |
How to Get Started:
Financial Planning & Budget:
Tools & Calculators:
- Net Worth Calculator
- Household Budget
- Education Expense Budget
- Loan Consolidation
- Mortgage Calculator
- Family Inventory