Sign Up

What documentation should a promoter get from a beneficiary before making an Educational Assistance Payments (EAP)?

The financial institution administering the RESP account is required to obtain proof that the beneficiary is enrolled in a qualifying educational program at a post-secondary school level at a Designated Educational Institution. A financial institution is not required to obtain receipts from a beneficiary as proof of expenses before making an EAP.

Related Questions

Back To Top

Quick Navigation

  1. How to Get Started:


  2. Videos:

    Financial Planning & Budget:

  3. Tools & Calculators:

    Other Resources: