Sign Up

Where can I find out more about RESPs?

Check out the Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) booklet. Call 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) to order a free copy.  If you use a TTY, call 1-800-926-9105.  You can also visit a Service Canada Centre near you for more information.


Related Questions

Back To Top

Quick Navigation

  1. How to Get Started:


  2. Videos:

    Financial Planning & Budget:

  3. Tools & Calculators:

    Other Resources: