I am moving back to Canada after living abroad for a number of years. Can I qualify to make an RRSP withdrawal under the HBP?

Yes, as long as you are a resident of Canada when you receive the funds. In addition, once you have received the HBP funds, you must stay resident in Canada from the time you receive the funds until you actually acquire the qualifying property.

Related Questions