What do I need to qualify?

First, you must be a Canadian resident for income tax purposes; you must have an RRSP; and be enrolled in a full-time qualified educational program at a qualified educational institution. If the student is disabled, he/she can be enrolled as a part-time student in order to qualify.

Related Questions