iShares Canadian Fundamental Index ETF (CRQ:CA)
The investment objective of the ETF is to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the FTSE RAFI Canada Index, net of expenses. The Index comprises the Canadian stocks represented amongst the constituents of the FTSE RAFI Developed ex US 1000 Index.
The investment strategy of the ETF is to invest in and hold the constituent securities of the Index in substantially the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index or to invest in a manner that causes the ETF to replicate the performance of the Index.
Important Trading Note - February 6, 2017: BlackRock Canada anticipates that the Units will be delisted from the TSX at the close of trading on February 21, 2017 and will be listed on NEO at the open of trading on February 22, 2017.
IFM Investment Tip:
This ETF has a reasonably low annual Portfolio Turnover Ratio (PTR).
Given this ETF's selection criteria it is heavily weighted toward Financial Services (45.62%) and the Energy sector (21.87%). If you use this ETF try to ensure that your total portfolio remains balanced in it's diversification and not overly exposed to any one market sector.
Note: Formerly known as the Claymore Canadian Fundamental Index ETF
- Fact Sheet
- TMX Money ETF Screener
- Morningstar ETF Screener
- Underlying Index/Commodity
- FTSE RAFI Canada Index
- Asset Category
- Growth Investments
- Average Duration
- Average Maturity
- Date Established
- February 22, 2006
- Annual Management Fee
- 0.65% Plus 0.08% in Operating Expenses (2016)
- Trading Expense Ratio (TER)
- 0.00% (2016)
- Management Expense Ratio (MER)
- 0.73% (2016)
- Additional Performance Fee(s)
- 0.75% - Additional fee applicable to Advisor Class Shares. (MER = 1.55% for Advisor Class shares in 2016)
- Yes - In 2016, the ETF had a yield equal to 2.58% net of Return of Capital (ROC) payments.
- Distribution Dates
- Quarterly - September, December, March and June
- Distribution Details
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Yes Visit ETF Website for details
- Rebalancing Frequency
- Yes - FTSE RAFI Index series incorporates quarterly rebalancing.
- Portfolio Turnover Ratio
- Was 27.65% in 2016, 20.58% in 2015, 20.15% in 2014, 23.20% in 2013, 27.56% in 2012, 33.80% in 2011 & 23.52% in 2010.
- Simplified Prospectus
- Last Updated