BMO Equal Weight Industrials Index ETF (ZIN:CA)
BMO Equal Weight Industrials Index ETF has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the Solactive Equal Weight Canada Industrials Index, net of expenses. The Fund invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index.
The Solactive Equal Weight Canada Industrials Index includes securities in the industrials sector. Constituents are subject to minimum market capitalization and liquidity screens. In addition, each constituent security is allocated an equal weight rather than a market capitalization weight.
IFM Investment Tip:
This is a good option for investors desiring a greater investment exposure to Industrial and Transportation sectors. The ETF invests equally - approximately 5.0% of its assets - in 20 individual companies. The ETF has a very high annual Portfolio Turnover Ratio, which may make it incompatible with a Buy & Hold investment approach.
Index Note: Effective September 15, 2017, the underlying index for this ETF will be changed from S&P/TSX Equal Weight Industrials Index to the Solactive Equal Weight Canada Industrials Index.
- Fact Sheet
- TMX Money ETF Screener
- Morningstar ETF Screener
- Underlying Index/Commodity
- Solactive Equal Weight Industrials Index
- Asset Category
- Growth Investments
- Average Duration
- Average Maturity
- Date Established
- November 14, 2012
- Annual Management Fee
- 0.55% Plus 0.06% Operating Expenses (2016)
- Trading Expense Ratio (TER)
- 0.2% (2016)
- Management Expense Ratio (MER)
- 0.63% (2016)
- Additional Performance Fee(s)
- Yes - In 2016, the ETF had a yield equal to 1.55% net of Return of Capital (ROC) payments.
- Distribution Dates
- Quarterly - September, December, March and June
- Distribution Details
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Yes Visit ETF Website for details
- Rebalancing Frequency
- Semi-annual on 3rd friday in June and December.
- Portfolio Turnover Ratio
- Was 64.55% in 2016, 81.45% in 2015, 21.08% in 2014, 128.12% in 2013 & 10.80% in 2012
- Simplified Prospectus
- Last Updated