BMO S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals Index ETF (ZMT:CA)
BMO S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals Hedged to CAD Index ETF has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals Hedged to CAD Index, net of expenses. The Fund invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index. The ETF invests in and holds Canadian and US securities and ADRs. U.S. dollar currency exposure is hedged back to Canadian dollars.
The S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals CAD Hedged Index is designed to provide investors an investable index of global securities involved in the production or extraction of base metals. The Index is a subset of the S&P/TSX Global Mining Index, but each constituent security is allocated a fixed weight rather than a market capitalization weight. The U.S. dollar exposure in the Index is hedged back to the Canadian dollar.
IFM Investment Tip:
With its high Portfolio Turnover Ratio, this ETF may not be appropriate for investors following a Buy & Hold investment approach.
- Fact Sheet
- TMX Money ETF Screener
- Morningstar ETF Screener
- Underlying Index/Commodity
- S&P/TSX Equal Weight Global Base Metals Hedged to CAD Index
- Asset Category
- Growth Investments
- Average Duration
- Average Maturity
- Date Established
- October 20, 2009
- Annual Management Fee
- 0.55% plus 0.08% in Operating Expenses (2016)
- Trading Expense Ratio (TER)
- 0.04% (2016)
- Management Expense Ratio (MER)
- 0.67% (2016)
- Additional Performance Fee(s)
- Yes - In 2016, the ETF had a yield equal to 0.00% net of Return of Capital (ROC) payments.
- Distribution Dates
- Distribution Details
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Yes Visit ETF Website for details
- Rebalancing Frequency
- Quarterly - March, June, September , December.
- Portfolio Turnover Ratio
- Was 58.38% in 2016, 178.24% in 2015, 54.25% in 2014, 45.88% in 2013, 45.52% in 2012, 50.14% in 2011 & 69.83% in 2010
- Simplified Prospectus
- Last Updated