BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF (ZRE:CA)
The BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the Solactive Equal Weight Canada REIT Index, net of expenses. The Fund invests in Canadian real estate investment trusts. The Fund invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index.
The Solactive Equal Weight Canada REIT Index consists of the Canadian securities that fall within the Real Estate Investment Trust sector. Each security in the Index is allocated a fixed weight rather than a market capitalization weight. To be included as a Constituent Security, an issue must meet certain minimum trading volume requirements and be incorporated in, or has its primary market listing in Canada.
IFM Investment Tip:
The stated distribution yield for this ETF cannot be compared with those of other investments because a large portion of the monthly distributions includes a Return of Capital (ROC).
- Fact Sheet
- TMX Money ETF Screener
- Morningstar ETF Screener
- Underlying Index/Commodity
- Solactive Equal Weight Canada REIT Index
- Asset Category
- Growth with Income Investments
- Average Duration
- Average Maturity
- Date Established
- May 19, 2010
- Annual Management Fee
- 0.55% plus 0.06% in Operating Expenses (2016)
- Trading Expense Ratio (TER)
- 0.04% (2016)
- Management Expense Ratio (MER)
- 0.65% (2016)
- Additional Performance Fee(s)
- Yes - In 2016, the ETF had a yield equal to 5.04% net of Return of Capital (ROC) payments.
- Distribution Dates
- Monthly - toward the beginning of each month.
- Distribution Details
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Yes Visit ETF Website for details
- Rebalancing Frequency
- Semi-annual - December and June
- Portfolio Turnover Ratio
- Was 40.40% in 2016, 26.43% in 2015, 20.70 in 2014, 47.56% in 2013, 38.50% in 2012 and 24.03% in 2011.
- Simplified Prospectus
- Last Updated