BMO Equal Weight Utilities Index ETF (ZUT:CA)
BMO Equal Weight Utilities Index ETF has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the Solactive Equal Weight Canada Utilities Index net of expenses. The Fund invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index.
The Solactive Equal Weight Canada Utilities Index consists of the securities that are classified as utilities. In addition, each security in this Index is allocated a fixed weight rather than a market capitalization weight. Solactive Equal Weight Canada Utilities Index is rebalanced semi-annually in March and September. To be included as a Constituent Security, an issue must meet certain minimum trading volume requirements and be incorporated in, or has its primary market listing in Canada.
IFM Investment Tip:
This ETF is one way for investors to gain exposure to the Canadian Utilities sector.
- Fact Sheet
- TMX Money ETF Screener
- Morningstar ETF Screener
- Underlying Index/Commodity
- Solactive Equal Weight Canada Utilities Index
- Asset Category
- Growth Investments
- Average Duration
- Average Maturity
- Date Established
- January 19, 2010
- Annual Management Fee
- 0.55% plus 0.06% Operating Expenses (2016)
- Trading Expense Ratio (TER)
- 0.04% (2016)
- Management Expense Ratio (MER)
- 0.65% (2016)
- Additional Performance Fee(s)
- Yes - In 2016, the ETF had a yield equal to 4.57% net of Return of Capital (ROC) payments.
- Distribution Dates
- Monthly - toward the beginning of each month.
- Distribution Details
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)
- Yes Visit ETF Website for details
- Tax Efficient
- Rebalancing Frequency
- Semi-annual - December and June
- Portfolio Turnover Ratio
- Was 39.49%bin 2016, 22.02% in 2015, 24.06% in 2014, 62.90% in 2013, 9.67% in 2012, 30.25% in 2011 & 21.16% in 2010
- Simplified Prospectus
- Last Updated