FAQ: Segregated Funds
- Who would be interested in investing in segregated funds?
- What are the death benefits and maturity guarantees of segregated funds?
- What is a Reset Guarantee?
- How can segregated funds help with estate planning?
- How can segregated funds be protected from creditor claims?
- What is the Income Guarantee offered by some segregated funds?
- How are segregated funds treated for Income Tax?
- How are Guarantees and Top-ups taxed?
- What tools are available to help me decide which segregated fund to purchase?
- How do I decide which segregated fund to buy?
- Do segregated funds have additional costs?
- How should segregated funds be used within an investment portfolio?
Tweets by @InvestingForMe
Follow Us |
How to Get Started:
Financial Planning & Budget:
Tools & Calculators:
- Net Worth Calculator
- Household Budget
- Education Expense Budget
- Loan Consolidation
- Mortgage Calculator
- Family Inventory