How do I apply to participate in the LLP?

You can obtain the necessary government form RC96 – Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) Request To Withdraw Funds From An RRSP from the financial institution that administers your RRSP account. Complete this form and return it to the financial institution. Your financial institution should be able to guide you through the process and provide you with specific details of the LLP.

Related Questions